- A three night minimum is required for most off rental periods, with a four night minimum during the Memorial Day, Labor Day and Christmas/New Year holidays.
- Summer reservations require a weekly minimum stay with most rental periods from Saturday to Saturday unless prearranged.
- Balance due for rental period is due upon arrival, but can be made in advance. To go directly to your unit balance must be received no later than 2 weeks prior to the beginning of your rental period with a credit card number held on file for a damage/excessive cleaning deposit.
- Check-in is at 3:00 PM and check-out is at 9:00 AM for all reservations. Any exceptions must be pre-approved.
- Credit Card information will be kept on file and may be used for a damage fee or excessive cleaning charge. The person the property reservation or watercraft reservation is made under is responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning.
- Cash, personal checks, travelers’ and cashier checks are accepted for all reservations.
- A nominal deposit will be sent with-in 3 days after your reservation is made. Most of these deposit amounts are posted on the rate page of the individual unit.
- A minimum of a $150 deposit is required for any off-season cabin deposit less than 4 days, with a minimum of a 30% deposit required for off-season reservations of 4 days or longer.
- All cabin, vacation home or watercraft deposits will be refunded, minus a $50 service fee, if the said unit or boat is re-rented for the same rate and for the same time period.
- There is no refund for early departures
Extra Person Charges:
- An extra person charge of $15 nightly or $75 weekly will be added to the rate for all cabins. An extra person charge of $20 nightly or $100 weekly is added the the rate for all vacation homes.
- All reservations made require a 10% state, county and room tax when applicable. Exceptions made to vacations in excess of 30 days.
- Weekly rentals of pontoons, fishing boats or motors are delivered/picked-up on Saturday afternoon and are returned/retrieved by 5:00 PM the following Friday, unless previously arranged otherwise. Exceptions to this would be off-season rentals or shorter reservations with prearranged times.
- Credit Card information will be kept on file and may be used for a damage fee or excessive cleaning charge. The person the property watercraft reservation is made under is responsible for any damage or excessive cleaning.
- A mandatory boating safety certificate is required when applicable.
- Pets are not allowed in most cabins. Advance notice and permission is mandatory for all pets or service animals. Please call for any additional information.